View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 10:46 AM   #16
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Guy glared at the woman, he'd heard the whole speel [sp?] before, the whole, 'I could have killed you after the cleaver' thing, the whole, trust me here and now, I can help you with your injuries, blah blah blah, he didn't want to hear it, it was all the same. But then again, this woman was...different, she had sincere and honest concern on her face, like his mom used to show.

No Collector, no matter how experienced or skilled, could ever recreate that much honest concern. His head dipped down as he thought of his mom, a depressed sulky look came upon his face as he sat there.

He then thought of a time, only a month earlier, a Collector, a really good one, had attempted helping him, similar to this woman, he'd trusted the Blackheart, and he was betrayed, held to the ground, right after his ribs had been badaged by the same person. But luckily the Blackheart Collector underestimated him, by instinct it seemed he had reversed the move, but instead of running like he normally would have, knowing robots or Blackhearts would be coming to retrieve him, he stayed, but only long enough to plunge a screwdriver through the Collector's temple.

He thought of this and shivered, a stern look now replaced his depressed one. He looked up at the woman, a look of pure contempt on his face as he studied her for a moment.

"A girl your age still afraid of boys' rooms? That's sad....Do what you want to, but know that I don't trust you...not by a long shot, you try something, you're dead, simple as that," he finally said, speaking for the first time. His voice was a bit cracked from being so dry all the time, but it was a surprisingly comely voice, light and handsome, belying his malnurished and beat up appearance.

"And don't think I can't," he mumbled picking up his backpack and rummaging through it to check on it's contents as he waited for the woman to do or say something.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,