View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 05:06 PM   #248
Soulforged
Rookie

Hi I'm using the patcher (newest version) and trying to assing a new value thourgh a memory token for an item's BaseItem field. What I want is to copy an existent line on baseitems.2da and modify somethings inside it and I want the memory token to save the new line by its number in the index. Then an item will get modified and use that token as the value for it's BaseItem field. However everytime I do it the field ends up with the original value (that's the value of the line that's being copied) instead of the new one. Here's the relevant part of the code (since it's too large to post here):

Code:
(Tlk StrRef and other bunch of things)...

[2DAList]
(...)
Table1=baseitems.2da
(...)

[GFFList]
(...)
File13=w_melee_19.uti

(...)

[baseitems.2da]
(...)
CopyRow1=baseitems_add_ryyk_blade
(...)

[baseitems_add_ryyk_blade]
RowIndex=4
ExclusiveColumn=label
2DAMEMORY137=RowLabel
label=Ryyk_Blade
name=StrRef431
damageflags=4
numdice=3
dietoroll=4
critthreat=1
crithitmult=3
reqfeat0=2DAMEMORY27
specfeat=2DAMEMORY29
focfeat=2DAMEMORY28
That created the new line, it works, the new line appears as I wanted it on baseitems.2da, however when I read the log it says that what's being saved is the value "4" (original value), instead of the new value which should be "107", at the end of the table.

Code:
(...)
[w_melee_19.uti]
BaseItem=2DAMEMORY137
LocalizedName(strref)=StrRef431
DescIdentified(strref)=StrRef432
UpgradeLevel=3
!ReplaceFile=1
That modifies the weapon, however as the value being stored is "4" instead of the new line...Well it doesn't work.

I've taken a look to Chainz Bao Dur armor, but he adds a new line from scratch instead of copying it.

So any thoughts?

EDIT: Never mind problem solved. I had to put the 2DAMEMORY creation after I set the label for the base item. Then it stored it correctly. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by Soulforged; 11-09-2007 at 05:57 PM.
Soulforged is offline   you may: quote & reply,