Thread: FINAL FANTASY
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 06:40 AM   #29
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

*Outside Rim's Tavern, Valamarias*

Rueben sighed and looked around. It felt like something big was about to happen, he just didn't know why.

"Oh well," He told himself. "I guess I'll know what's gonna happen when it happens. I can't stand not knowing though."

He turned and walked into the Tavern. When he got inside, he had to put his hands over his ears. Why are they so loud? Could they not deal with a little peace and quiet? Rueben asked himself, as he walked to the bartender's counter.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't our Black Mage." The bartender said, teasingly.

"Hey..." Rueben said. "I'll take a glass of water, as you can probably tell, I don't drink."

"Of course, of course." The bartender said, handing Rueben the water. "Hey... here's your water."

"Huh? Oh, sorry... I'm a little distant today, I keep feeling like something's gonna happen." Rueben said, slowly turning back to face the bartender. "So, had any problems with your patrons recently?" Rueben and the bartender both grinned.

"Not really... just a few, like Souvi over there stalking some of my others." The bartender sighed.

Rueben looked up, and for the first time he saw Souvi chasing after a pretty blonde girl. "Poor girl..." Rueben said. "I guess I'd better go stop him before it gets outta hand... he's drunk anyway, why'd you let him drink so much?"

"He asked for it... otherwise I wouldn't have given it..." The bartender started.

"Yeah, but I'm always the one that has to deal with it..." Rueben said, grimacing. "HEY SOUVI!" Rueben ran over to where Souvi was chasing the girl and grabbed a hold of him. "Snap out of it..." Rueben said, shaking Souvi. "Leave the poor girl alone... you're scaring her."
Darth Kalverys is offline   you may: quote & reply,