View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:59 PM   #7
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle_King
These all look outstanding, loving the Echani idea. If you're looking for more species to add, well the Chiss or Nagai would be somewhat easier to do. Hey, maybe you should combine your mod project with the author doing this one in this thread. Since the mods are similar it would eventually provide a ton of extra species for players to choose from.
Thanks, Gargoyle_King. I've kinda been keeping an eye on Thanatos9t's thread since its right in line with what I want to do. I figure that I'll start on PCs that (s)he's not working on, so that people will have more DL options. His (her) work is great so far, and I can't wait for it to be finished. From my own experience tho, I can understand if it takes Thanatos9t a while to complete.

As for my own mods, I'm pretty happy with the tattoos for the Echani females:

I've given them shiny silver eyes that become more saturated blue as they go further to the DS, and I wanted thier tattoos/facepaint to highlight and accentuate that. Now all I've got to do is make some tats for the males.

BTW, does anyone know if there have been any brown Echani, or are they all pale? I know that there are humans that are trained in the Echani fighting styles, but I want to know if there are any Echani by bloodline with white hair and tan or brown skin. I think that it would look great, but I still want to stay somewhat true to the expanded universe of species.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,