View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 01:04 AM   #23
Web Rider

After TSL of course, however, somewhat significantly after, few years or so I think. I also wouldn't want returning cast members as anything more than cameo roles. We've done their histories, we've done their backgrounds, their romances, ect... Of course if the party system was not fixed like it normally is, and allowed for literally unlimited number of party members possible(but still only 2-3 in an active group), then I wouldn't mind old cast returning over the course of the game.

I'd particularly like it set a significant amount of time after TSL so IF there are returning characters, they've had time to be up to something so we can hear new stuff and see how they've developed since Revan or the Exile.

I wouldn't mind a new ship too....the Ebon Hawk is nice...but eh, I'm a tad bored of it.

"So if you go to Washington, it's buildings clean and nice. Bring a pack of matches...and we'll burn the White House twice!"

"Nobody's talking about extermination. No one ever does. They just do it." - Magneto

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice, unless you get a good percentage of her price."
Web Rider is offline   you may: quote & reply,