View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 06:30 PM   #153
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Beryl, who had been following with Conn behind Jana, Nic, and Reibe, had also been rather surprised to see Riebe’s fighter attached to the side of the Echo.

“Gone for a few weeks and everything’s changed,” she said quietly to Conn. “Wonder how Reibe’s redecorated the inside as well.”

“Your room’s still the same,” Sam said, catching Beryl up from behind. “I didn’t change a thing.”

Beryl was just giving Sam a strange look when Reibe teased Nic to Jana’s chagrin. Seemingly frustrated, Jana stormed ahead to the ship. Beryl put a hand on Conn’s arm. “I’ll catch up to you later, and give you a tour,” she said, and then jogged after her.

“Hey, wait up!” It didn’t take her long to catch Jana up. She fell into step with her friend and First Officer, and for a moment or two, she was silent. She couldn’t help but feel something was different about Jana, but she couldn’t quite place her finger on it. But as they were boarding the Echo she finally spoke.

“Jana? I don’t mean to pry, but I’m a little confused. Actually, I’m a lot confused about a lot of things,” she confessed. “But all the other things aside, can you please explain when, how, and why Reibe came onboard? What’s going on?”

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)