View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:23 AM   #113
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Whatever do you mean by that ? " Aren tried to play dumb." Your my heart. I lost it for awhile but I'm very glad to have found it again. Did you know Revan and I grew up together. He was my best friend. He was so sure he had to go to war. How could I not follow him. Yes I loved him but he always had a soft spot for Bastila. I'm not gonna lie. Things happened when I was away from you. I was under the control of the True Sith and I did something I'm not proud of. However it was the image of you that saved me. I know I had a Force Bond with Kreia but I think I have one with you as well.You were there from the beginning of my reentrance into the Force. How could we not have bonded, both of us so lost. I understood Revan's bond with Bastila cause I have that bond with you. It saved me from things getting to out of hand. So thank you for annoyingly getting in my head and staying there. I thought I could find peace by helping Revan defeat the Sith but I didn't. Only with you do I find peace. Go figure, I find peace in our adventures together."
Bastila's face saddened. " Master Vandaar was her teacher before he was killed on Kataar. Then Master Vash before her death. I'm beginning to think she feels like she's a curse to any of her Masters. She feels anyone who trains her, dies."

"Well what else am I supposed to think. My two previous Masters are dead and your very ill." Raven piped in.

" They had nothing to do with each other. Their deaths were because of Sith not you and my illness is not your fault." Bastila replied.

you can find me here since I have left LF :

http://starwarsknightscouncil.com/
Empress Padme is offline   you may: quote & reply,