View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 02:15 AM   #186
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
He gritted his teeth slightly, wishing that he could get Tysy to stand down...but, at the same time, knowing that to do that he would have to give away more than he was at liberty to reveal at that point. And so, he bit back his initial response, allowing his head to drop a bit, almost ducking away from the flashing, dizzying lights. He sighed lightly, knowing that the argument would be a losing one.

"Very well." he said softly, "But on one condition." he turned to look at the others, finally, his eyes moving at once from Lane to Kimber to the Archivist and finally to the Exile, his blue eyes hard and commanding full attention. When he caught each of their gazes, they would find it quite hard to look away. "When I tell you to get out of the way, I mean get out of my way. I don't want you all to become liabilities."

In truth, he didn't think that things would have to come to a 'final blow' - if he had his way, he wouldn't allow the fight to get anywhere near that intensity. But, should it come to that last strike...he wasn't sure that he would be able to bring himself to deliver it. Her chocolate brown eyes were in his mind, watching him with a soft expression from years in the past. He had fought those eyes before. But...would he be able to duplicate the act?

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,