Thread: Tides of Change
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #7
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Frall had drawn his hood back up to cover his facial features and only nodded at Deitra when she bowed. His white robes were easily seen in even in the dark alleyway as the color caused them to gleam even in the slightest of lights. He was slightly taken back by the point that the Council had sent her there without notifying him or the other Jedi who were in the initial group, but with everything going on, he couldn't question the message being lost somewhere. Especially now that the Temple had been attacked.

The Cathar gave a growl as Ace was silenced and the large man raised his hands to draw back his hood and let them see his face. As he lowered his arms, the one closer to Ace suddenly swung forwards and drew him closer by the shoulder.
"And if I don't, what will you do?" he asked with a deep growl as his cat-like face stared at Ace's. Before the man could answer, Frall let him go and pushed him back behind Deitra.
"Keep your boytoy in a better leash, if you are to have him accompany us" Frall noted and looked around.
"Let us walk to my humble abode. I shall answer all your questions on the way. I am Master Frall... Or rather only Frall now that the Jedi Order is once again in hiding. Nonetheless, my orders are the same as before. Me and my companions are to investigate why the Mandalorians are building up and expanding. And you would be one of my companions, I believe"

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,