View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:58 PM   #27
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jediphile
I found the comment about "nerd rage" to be inflamatory and condescending content.
If you've not noticed, it's common practice here for people to call each other geeks/nerds/clinically insane. If you can't handle the everyday teasing that goes on you need to grow a thicker skin, but starting threads like this expecting people to change their behavior to accommodate you is childish and self-centered.

Quote:
How many people must find a term objectionable, before you delete the post? 2? 5? 10? 50?
More than only you would be my first guess.

Quote:
Given the horrid standard of moderating I've experienced on these boards, I'm beyond the point where I care whether I'm banned or not.
Why are you still here?

Quote:
1. Ban me from these boards. If you do, I'll naturally stop posting, and people will know what hypocritical bigots you people are.
Double standards anyone?

Seeing you hold yourself to the same standard you're insulting people for having amuses me.

Quote:
They have that choice, because I will allow none other and continue to repost this message to as many mods/admins and relevant topics as I feel is reasonable until something happens.
Good grief, you can almost smell the pharisaism in these posts. Spam the forums until people do as you say? If you're that much a hypocrite I'm sorry to have wasted the minutes of my life it took to write this out.

Quote:
I guess I just spoke above my caste, then...
Silence, Dalit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: