View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:13 AM   #35
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMasterJambi
ED, please, your personal opinon shows here of what you think of JediPhile.
Don't make judgments based solely on the content of one thread. Normally I hold a great deal of respect for Jediphile; as Rogue Nine pointed out he can make some very contributive and interesting to read posts when he's in the mood. (Predicting in advance Avellone's intended origins of Nihilus is the first thing that comes to mind.) And that's also why I'm particularly disappointed at the content of this thread.

Quote:
Why? Why shouldn't I try to make you as satisfied as possible with my ideas and you visa-versa?
Because I don't join forums like this with the intent of making people happy. I join them for my own satisfaction. If said mood can spread the same satisfaction to other people, that's all the better and I'm not unhappy for it; but I've joined this place so I can enjoy myself first and foremost. If that enjoyment comes at other people's expense that's what makes me a troll, but as it stands I have no reason to cater to the satisfaction of one person who has similar expectations from other people who simply want to enjoy themselves as I do.

(Damn, I should really go capitalist.)

Quote:
Very negative thinking there ED. Like it or leave, huh?
More people prefer the forums as they currently are than as something different. So yeah, those look to be the only valid options. (I suppose there always is starting threads on how unfair it all is...)

Quote:
One person can definatley be a reason for dozens more to change their behaviors.
As far as I'm aware Jediphile isn't trying to kick the British out of India or end discrimination in the South, though the best of luck to him if he is. Historical figures with integrity are impertinent to one person taking issues with a forum whose populace happens to disagree with his opinions.

Quote:
Mabye it deserves some candy.
Not for holding itself to the same standard it's throwing a tantrum over other people having it doesn't.

Quote:
Are you making an implication I SAID my opinon WAS fact?
Not if you're holding yourself to the same mindset you want of me.

Quote:
I'm begining to think the majority of the posts in this thread are people who just plain dislike Jediphile's attitude,
You're right. They are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: