View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 06:19 PM   #190
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
He froze as he felt the pilot's hand on him, his shoulders stiffening even further with her question. Damn it all! How could he have been so foolish? So eager to finalize this battle, to put some sort of surety to their future and then escape the presence of the others before they got too suspicious, he had been completely oblivious to the implications that him upgrading the Exile's sabers would have. This...was going to take some quick thinking.

After a moment, the mechanic relaxed, his shoulders falling from their stiffened position. "I suppose you wouldn't believe me if I told you that I was just planning to play around with them until I figured it out?" he asked over his shoulder, a small grin on his face. He didn't wait for a reply to his rhetorical question, and instead turned around to face them. The grin, now that it was in full view, was really rather...sad. "Well...alright. The truth is that...well, I fought in the Mandalorian Wars." he said, his confession ringing true. His face fell even further, his eyes suddenly far away as he stared at the floor. "I served under Revan himself."

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,