View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #15
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Well, from what I am reading, customization isn't that bad, mostly a waste of time. The reason I am saying that is that it is VERY LIKELY that customization is going to be in BF3, just like it is very likely that Jedi will still be in BF3, even though I will loath both features.

Quote:
The game does feature a fairly large amount of customization options when it comes to characters including the ability to define body types, head types, colours and symbols for each of the four factions (Rebels, Empire, Republic and CIS), but this feature of the game is mainly just for show. The only practical character customization comes in the form of having the ability to define the "load-out", or in other words the starting equipment your character has when deployed. You can customize this either from the game's main menu, just before a battle, or during a battle by accessing a control point, where you are given 100 points to spend on items ranging from 1st and 2nd weapons to special items and powerups, although honestly except when you're up against a vehicle and need a rocket launcher, you only rarely ever truly need to venture beyond the default configuration of a rifle and handgun, further adding to the ground based shooting gameplay's excessive simplicity.
http://gaming.tweaktown.com/reviews/...iew/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,