View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 12:23 AM   #7
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucied
wow this is really awsome have you thought of making one for the "jesus" looking face as i think i remeber them calling it has the mullet type hairdo if you could do a echani of that head with a optional goatee... it would be an amazing christmas present
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serathas
nice work, not to be mean or anything, but there have already been a version of this released, at least an echani pc head
I think that there is a Mullet Man Echani already included in the Holowan Plug-in, and the only other I've seen is a Female with the really short, spiky hair. I tried to make mine so that they wouldn't duplicate those mods (the more Echani, the merrier )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serathas
if i get your permission, i will use it in a new custom recruit mod, which will add an echani jedi character using one of the female heads in this pack
Thanks for asking. I'll say "go for it", all I ask is that you credit me in your read-me file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Oilking
Good job RedRob! Nice work on the tattoos.

Top notch as usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Web Rider
oooo, nice, I really dig the "frozen" dark-side looks.
Thanks, I worked really hard on the tattoos, but most of the veiny areas were modified from other PC heads that came with the game. After all, I wanted my characters to be similar to those in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRevan999
A real effort and very good mod redrob will like to see more from you.
You got it. Check out my signature area for my other released mods. I've also got a whole bunch of new ones I'm working on in the Work in Progress.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -

Last edited by redrob41; 12-22-2007 at 12:26 AM. Reason: missed one
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,