1. Call of Duty 4 -I think this one > Halo 3, it's just more fun!!!
2. GRAW 2 -Fun in both single player and multiplayer, sharp graphics, fun use of cross-com
3. Halo 3 - cooperative campaign mode was fun and the movie playback made it worth standing in line on release date (first game i actually stood in line for on release!!!)
4. Guitar Hero 3 -too damn addicting. good playlist
5. Rock Band -only played it once on the in-store kiosk when it first came out. very fun, also good playlist...lots of features.
i can't really list the others, but from what ones i've played this year that came out in last quarter of 2007
Splinter Cell: Double Agent -best game in the series, larger areas, very hard decisions to make, it's just tough to play as a bad guy in it...the graphics are amazing compared to the originals, but the gameplay feels deeper.
Battle is a pure form of expression. It is heart and discipline, reduced to movement and motion. In battle, the words are swept away, giving way to actions-- mercy, sacrifice, anger, fear. These are pure moments of expression.