1. Call of Duty 4 -I think this one > Halo 3, it's just more fun!!!
2. GRAW 2 -Fun in both single player and multiplayer, sharp graphics, fun use of cross-com
3. Halo 3 - cooperative campaign mode was fun and the movie playback made it worth standing in line on release date (first game i actually stood in line for on release!!!)
4. Guitar Hero 3 -too damn addicting. good playlist
5. Rock Band -only played it once on the in-store kiosk when it first came out. very fun, also good playlist...lots of features.
i can't really list the others, but from what ones i've played this year that came out in last quarter of 2007
Splinter Cell: Double Agent -best game in the series, larger areas, very hard decisions to make, it's just tough to play as a bad guy in it...the graphics are amazing compared to the originals, but the gameplay feels deeper.
"Without strife, the victory has no meaning. Without strife, one does not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."