Thread: [KOTOR] Playable Echani
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 01:47 PM   #9
Serathas
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41
I think that there is a Mullet Man Echani already included in the Holowan Plug-in, and the only other I've seen is a Female with the really short, spiky hair. I tried to make mine so that they wouldn't duplicate those mods (the more Echani, the merrier )

Thanks for asking. I'll say "go for it", all I ask is that you credit me in your read-me file.

Thanks, I worked really hard on the tattoos, but most of the veiny areas were modified from other PC heads that came with the game. After all, I wanted my characters to be similar to those in the game.

You got it. Check out my signature area for my other released mods. I've also got a whole bunch of new ones I'm working on in the Work in Progress.
of course, i do always add anyone who helped me in the readme file, with a small notice, about what they helped with

in our modpack, we are not stealing mods, we make mods compatible with each other, and the mods we create
Wohoo, im finally 19 (the 24th)

Changed animated banner pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. ~ SWK Staff
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...neusebar-4.gif
Serathas is offline   you may: quote & reply,