View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Christoph nodded and grinned, gesturing to the owner as he scurried forward and whispered to the bartender and glanced at Christoph. The bartender's eyes drifted over to the young draftsman with an air of skepticism, but he nodded and returned to his business. Christoph chuckled and turned to William.

"The owner of the Rosengarten paid me ten pfennigs plus room and board in exchange for a rather favorable sketch of his inn," he said, his eyes sparkling with laughter.

"As to where I've been..." He shrugged. "I think it would be easier to say where I haven't been... I went wherever my legs could carry me... so long as I could get back here with ease by the five year mark." He grinned. "And as for hearing anything about me, well, I'm not surprised you haven't. Sketchwork like mine has its audience and some of that audience are rather wealthy... but don't expect a draftsman's work to rise to fame until he is long passed from this earth."

He smiled and shrugged. "So long as my work can earn me the things I need for survival, I care little for what happens to it when I am gone."

"And you?" he asked, looking to his old friend. "Still hunting, I guess?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,