View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 11:50 AM   #12
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"So good to see you again... but really, did you absolutely need to sneak up on me like that?" Christoph asked clearing his throat.

"To teach a lesson? Yes, I think I did," Jachen replied with a smirk.

"Weaseling my way out of things? Isn't that my job?" Came a familiar voice, Jachen turned to see a beautiful young woman's smiling face, as she came to stand behind him. "Hey, boys."

Before he could reply another woman approached them. "Jachen, Jezebel," she called to them. "You do know there are seats next to William and Christoph you may take, unless you've both developed a fondness for standing in the years since we last met."

"I guess I have," Jachen teased, taking off his brimmed hat out of courtesy to the women.

"Drinks for my friends. And one more, he's late." William called out. "Might be better to get our own bottle. They water down this swill, half their stock comes straight from the well." Jachen shook his head at William, "Please, no alcohol for me."

William gestured to the other chairs. "Have a seat, all of you. Drinks are on me, until I go broke. Any of you run into Manfred? Late as usual, I assume?"

Jachen smiled, "yes, seats, it's been awhile since I actually sat down for a casual occasion." Jachen moved over to a couple seats, pulling two back, he looked over at the two women; considering Manfred just arrived, and had to be seated by Vreni, Jachen only shook his head at his drunken friend. "Miladies, if you please?" He said with a nod of his head to the chairs, and a friendly smile.

"I'm surprised you managed to make it, Jachen. Your duties as a priest must make a journey difficult to work in," William said.

"It can be that way sometimes, but if you keep a good idea of your location and time constraints you can make it anywhere in a short amount of time. Then again, traveling from the Middle East is no easy task," he replied with knowing grin, still politely holding the seats for the two women.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,