View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 10:38 PM   #44
matinee suxxx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo-Man 07
Hello all!

I'm running Windows Vista home premium and trying to run Kotor 1

I can play the game perfectly fine but when I try to edit my swkotor.ini file in my game folder it says
Cannot creat the C:\Program Flies\LucasArts\SWKotOR\swkotor.ini file.
Make sure that the path and file name are correct.

When I go ever to my old computer running XP Home it dose everything fine.

I have tried everything I can think of(even doing what it tells me ) and I can't get it to work!
Please help me out here

sorry if something like this has been posted before. But I need help

heres what you do: go into the program files/lucasarts then click on the swkotor.ini and drag it to youre desktop, then go to (just type this in in the bar on the top) user\whatever the name\AppData\Local\Virtualstore then click on prgram files, then lucas arts, then swkotor then the swkotor.ini file. then add the enablecheats=1 line and save. then go to the swkotor file on youre desktop and do the same then drag it back into the program file that you took it out of. check both of the swkotor.ini files to make sure they are the same. if you really want to check if they work first go into the file and change "disable sound=0" to "disable sound=1" ***ON BOTH SWKOTOR FILES*** if you do not make any changes to both files nothing will happen. but be carefull read my first thing about the whole color streeks because that might happen to you.
matinee suxxx is offline   you may: quote & reply,