View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 12:23 AM   #33
TiE23
Get bent!

Current Game: Shogun 2
Forum Veteran 
REPEATED POST! Sue me...

Updated:

1. Assassin's Creed - It's like GTA with swords and horses and free running, tons of fun!

1. (Tie) Crysis - After playing the game for 4 hours straight (would have been longer if my video card didn't start to over-heat, lol) so far I can say that this game has already impressed me enough to reach the top. Awesome graphics, great voice acting, characters, fighting, AI, level design, and other gameplay elements. If you have a computer capable, you need to have this game.

3. Call of Duty 4 - Ridicously fast action and beautiful graphics. Like a good action movie.

4. Rock Band - Even though I just play the guitar part, this game is a boat load of fun.

5. skate. - Sliky-smooth style and moves and complex tricks really make it a game to remember.

6. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Extremely atmospheric and creepy. The graphics and sound really draw you in.

7. DiRT - Just how I like it, arcadey-realism on dirt with beautiful locales and cars. Finished career mode 100% and unlocked everything on Pro-Am.

8. The Orange Box - Episode 2 was just full of so many "HOLY SH~T!" moments, story and gameplay wise that I just totally loved it. Portal was pretty sweet, too.

9. Mass Effect - Huge scale, so much detail... Just great stuff.

10. Halo 3 - Just more of the same Halo, good stuff.

+2 I really like Phantom Hourglass and Jeanne D'Arc.

Tie's Kindle Reading Project
"Making myself a more learned person and then bragging about it."
Since October 2010 - I'm a slow reader
-----------
27 Books Completed
('10: 4, '11: 9, '12: 7, '13: 6)
Fiction: 12 | Fantasy/Sci-Fi 5; Classics 3; Literature 4
Non-fiction: 15 | Investigative 2; History/Politics 3; Science 3; Biography 7
-----------
237,123 'locations'
11,865 pages (approx)
-----------