View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 05:45 AM   #5
Tyrion
nothing is real

Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiE23
Did it turn physical? Like, "No, my point of view on the subject is much more logical! *Jab!* You're clearly confused! *Punch!* We should start calling French Fries 'Freedom Fries' instead! *Upper-cut!*"
Or did it turn sexy? Like, "So you were the man I debated on the internets a while back!" "I know, and I have another secret for you, brother. I'm in love." "With who???" "With you. Ravage me now!" "But you know it is forbidden, brother, it is the gravest of taboos amongst our society." "Let us not worry about civilization, for we shall run into the woods and have hot hairy naked seditious incestuous homosexual relations of an extremely sexual kind." "Seditious?" "Yes, for our passion will convert the entire nation to a citizenry of incestuous homosexuals!" "Oh brother, you did always shine of a kinky radiance when you spoke of anarchy!"

(It's New Years Eve. I could have been drunk on anything while this was written. Well, sparkling apple cider. Regardless, I can feel it fermenting within my gastrointestinal track!)

Tyrion is offline   you may: quote & reply,