View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Gods, Jimbo, you're such a brown-noser to the staff. I bet you sleep with one of them too. Why else do you have a custom title at <1,000 posts?

His suspicious (sexual even ) relations with them aside, I should chip in my thanks too. It's probably quite frustrating to be dealing with the forums at times - I've certainly seen no shortage of drama, trolls and sycophants (I bet there'll be a lot in this thread ) in the years I've been here, nor of people who criticize you for being politically correct/favoritist/corrupt/Nazist every other post. I don't doubt that it's a pain in the ass to moderate this place at times, but it really does show. Reported posts are responded to promptly, Ahto is still fun after years of mostly the same regulars, and newbies can still expect detailed help in modding games that are 3-4 years old. This same thing has been said in a lot of threads, yes, but this really is a very friendly community and it honestly wouldn't be possible without you guys here.

Oooooh, say, there's a bit of dirt on my nose... however did it get there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I

Last edited by Emperor Devon; 01-03-2008 at 01:10 AM. Reason: smiley fix such things are of the UTMOST importance >:|
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,