View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 02:23 PM   #22
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Jachen listened throughout the night to his friends talking, only speaking where he knew his words were wanted. He had no stories to tell, or at least he thought so, he was a priest, so he only speculated that most of his stories weren't going to be interesting to his friends, so he told none.

When it got late and William decided to retire for the night, he also believed it was time to catch some sleep, but not before bidding his friends a friendly goodnight, and a quick wash of his clothes.

"I guess I should be getting some sleep too," he said getting up from the table. Jachen heard Manfred speak of angering his ex-lord, and he turned to his old friend. "If you're ex-lord comes by, or any of his crones, come and get me, I'll gladly talk to them. I do have a way with words after all," he offered his friend.

"Now if you'll all excuse me. I say goodnight," he said politely with a slight bow to his friends, and then turning to head off to his room. As he was leaving the common room he paused looking over his shoulder at his friends.

"Oh, and if any of you happen to need me tonight, don't barge into my room please, unless you want to see me half naked. I'm washing the only clothes I have after all. I suggest you knock," he told them with a teasing grin and one last goodnight wave over his shoulder.

He ascended the stairs with a weary gait that he'd hidden from his friends, after all, he didn't need them worrying, besides, he only needed some sleep, since he'd gone without any for quite awhile, that was about the only reason he was so haggard. After going to and fro cleaning his garments, he finally got settled into his room, laying face down in his bed he sighed lazily, "sleeep."

And he was out like a light.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,