View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #48
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Cetanu looked over at the insulting local, he found himself inwardly commending the local for insulting the witch woman. But what got Cetanu's attention was the way the woman acted. She had been very brusque, and amazingly quick to temper at the meager insults. Even Cetanu, as off in the head he was at the moment would have just brushed the guy off. He had a slightly different view of the woman now, and something popped into his head, she would be a great hunt!

Cetanu shook his head rapidly and then stepped forward a bit, as Prae had moved to separate the local from the woman, and that had made room for him to stand in a position to be noticed. Cetanu looked at the odd cylinders the woman was holding, and the light that they emitted, thinking to himself curiously, 'A light wielder? I thought they were going extinct?'

Cetanu looked over at Prae, and saw the local still hovering behind him, and of all things making faces at the monolithic alien who'd told him off. Cetanu walked over and grabbed the man by the throut, and lifted him bodily, and with a simple toss, sent the man flying behind him like he was a rag doll. The man stayed on the ground for awhile, obviously the landing had been rough, but not enough to kill him. Cetanu looked back over at his companion, who was still focused on the woman.

Cetanu was relieved and sad at the same time. For one, he wasn't found out for the killing he'd done earlier, which was a relief. But he was sad because he had the strangest desire to talk to someone, it was as odd as a serial killer going out for tea and biscuits after murdering someone, then again, serial killers did have odd quirks. Cetanu lifted his hand, which was still bleeding slightly, but what he was looking at was the red blood stain that was all over his hand and forearm. He was lucky Prae was too preoccupied to pay attention to his surrounding scent, Cetanu was surprised by that though, he had practically bathed in blood, well, not really, but he had gotten enough on him that even an Ooman could smell a faint hint of it. Prae was usually more aware and observant than this, and he would have at least deducted that Cetanu had killed someone by now. Odd.

Cetanu lowered his hand, his gaze following, he suddenly felt a surge of shame wash over him. 'I don't deserve to stand in the presence of a Warlord and a War Leader, after what I just did...what I went through....' He thought in a depressed manner. In Yautja society, Omegas were hardly ever allowed to be around Alphas, especially those with the rank of Honored, or Ancient. Though neither of the two standing before him were of his society, he still saw himself as very unfit to be around them considering all the accomplishment they'd had in their lives, while he, who had been around longer than both, was still drifting through uncertainty and despair, and had accomplished no great feats, nor shown no great skill, other than being easily angered, and even quicker to kill.

Cetanu crouched down, low to the ground, an odd habit that he did when he was depressed. He continued to listen to his comrade and the woman, but kept his eyes focused on the ground.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 01-10-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,