Many very good things in one.
1) I got to go to CES for the whole day.
2) I got to see tons of awesome new technology s***
3) I got to play GHIII on a gigantic 150 inch or so projection screen.
4) I got to play GHIII with a custom Guitar controller made from a real guitar.
5) I got a Cooler Master hat as free shwag.
6) I took second place in a GHIII tournament at the Creative booth and took home this:
Creative Fatal1ty Laser Mouse. It's so freakin awesome
Who would have thought wasting away my life playing GH would eventually pay off
EDIT: Just used the mouse to get my druid to level 68 in WoW. Flight form for the f***ing win