View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 03:41 AM   #2953
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Traded in the Wii, the DS Lite, all the games for each, and the PS2, and got the following:

Refurbished 60 gig...

I absolutely LOVE every one of these games. Best part of it is, I didn't pay a dime for any of it, the store credit paid for everything, and I still have credit left. Plus the employee discount was nice on the refurbished 60 gig. I got everything used with the exception of Unreal Tournament 3.

After 14months, I got really tired of the Wii. In 14 months out of 230 some odd titles, I was only able to find about 6 that I liked, and got bored with all of them. Same for the DS Lite. And frankly I have grown tired of Nintendo's bull****. I decided I didn't need the PS2 with the 60 gig, so I kept most of my PS2 titles. I am much happier with another high end system. I discover something new on it each day.

Now go ahead all you Nintendo fan boys, go ahead and bash me for turning my back on Nintendo. At least you know I went in to it with an open mind, and came out wanting more from an otherwise gimmicky system...
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,