View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #51
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I knew it was gonna take some doing," Ashton murmured, staring at the Ebon Hawk. "I know we promised to pay for this... but we were running out of credits too... we just don't have enough."

Dakota nodded slowly. "We're just going to have to go back and tell her..." She turned and headed back toward the park. Before they had gotten too far, Dakota laughed.

"As if they'd stay where we left them," she pointed out. She changed directions and Ash followed her with an amused smirk as they entered the Hearth Home. The pair was completely overwhelmed by the feeling of entering the place now that Tysyacha had polished the hearth stones.

"I am truly sorry for interrupting," Dakota said softly, coming up beside Tysyacha. "We don't have enough money for the extensive repairs your ship is going to need..."

"Still interested in the pilot's slot," Ash added. "Because where there's a will there's a way... your ship will get its repairs. We're just not the way..."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,