View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #54
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Cetanu stared blankly at the old woman who had approached and spoken to him about a great hunt she promised that he would dream of...very strange. She reminded him of a sage.

Cetanu heard a local speak of the witch woman harshly as she attempted to gain favor from the people. "Do not bother asking these honorless cowards for aid...I don't even recall them fighting in the Great Ooman Spat," Cetanu muttered. To the Yautja the Mandalorian Wars were known to them as the Great Ooman Spat, as the Mandalorian Wars were nothing but a pathetic spat compared to previous, near extinction civil wars that occured to the Yautja species centuries back.

Cetanu stood up as Prae offered their services for transport. He was about to offer that he and Prae could repair their vessel, but realised one problem, no one had any money to offer them for the labor, so he kept his mandibles shut. He just guessed that he would have to put up with the people traveling aboard Prae's ship.

Another thought surfaced....he was going to have to hide his trophies.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 01-12-2008 at 10:40 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,