Old 01-13-2008, 05:04 AM   #103
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
Mac lover that I am.. I couldn't agree with you more... Unless you have a specific need for a Mac (or it's proggies), they just aren't (sadly) a viable option in today's computer market.
Wow. And this is coming from someone who loves Macs. I think the Mac guy just got that kick in the nuts that Astro always wanted to give him -and it came from Chainz of all people. What the hell is this world coming to?

@NS: IIRC, Char El mentioned something about SSDs quite a while back, and they are an exciting topic indeed. Imagine an HDD with an access time measured in nanoseconds, and with no moving parts that can wear out over time. They're bound to be prohibitively expensive at first, though.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,