View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
The Werewolf bounded over, shifting to her Human Form just before she reached the sword. She pulled a one-handed handstand, her right hand clasping the hilt of the sword and her left hand reaching back to draw her own short sword. The handstand turned into a handspring and she landed on her feet with both swords at the ready.

"There's only one way this ends," she growled softly. The monster came at her with a roar and she thrust her own sword forward, catching it full in the chest. It was just barely enough to make it pause, which gave Dania the time to bring Kate's sword around and lop the beast's head off, and promptly drove the sword through the beast's chest next to hers.

"And that would be it," she concluded as the creature collapsed and disintegrated into an oozing mass that quickly shrank in size and vanished. She shot a tired smile to Kate and said, "Thanks... that was close." She tossed Kate's sword to her and, after wiping it off, sheathed her own.

"Come on," she said to Peter and Kate. "Let's go see what James and Eddy/Claude are coming up with..."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,