Thread: Mandalorians
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 12:29 AM   #15
Talyn82
Rookie

Quote:
Well, the EU contradicts a lot of what Lucas says, so having Boba Fett back is not really that big of deal in the long run. Anyway, in my mind Boba Fett is dead and the story truly ended at the end of ROTJ since balance was brought back to the Force. Having Sith Lords and/or Dark Jedi running around again after ROTJ contradicts Anakin being the Chosen One because the Force is out of balance again.
I feel the same way as you do, which is why I don't read or play anything after ROTJ.

Quote:
Considering there are still many arguments about who is the chosen one yet... Or better, the Sith'ari.
It's been stated many times by GL himself that Anakin is the "Chosen One". Watch the mini documentary on the 2nd DVD of ROTS, he states it there.

Quote:
Well, my favorite Mandolorians would have to be Boba, Jango, and Canderous Ordo. My favorite Mandalores would have to be Boba and Canderous, just because Boba is a classic, and Canderous really, in my eyes, captures what it is really supposed to be like to be a Mandolorian. IMO, of course.
As for Boba being a Mandalorian I still consider him just a copy. It's like burning CDs you have the original and the copies. So to me Jango was the last true Mandalorian, but that's just my opinoin.

Anyway everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Last edited by Talyn82; 01-27-2008 at 12:43 AM.
Talyn82 is offline   you may: quote & reply,