View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #15
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
I thought the article you quoted would mention something about the True Sith, or vaguely allude to them. But it does not do so in any way, shape or form, so I suppose my answer to you would be: highly unlikely.
Mr. Z, it was your spec that the last descendants of the True Sith are Palpatine and Darth Vader, due to them being connected. Some time ago, the True Sith somehow joined up with the latest Sith Empire in 1000 BBY, and then, volia, Palpatine's a True Sith.

Confusing that spec for 'actual fact', I thought the "other plans" has some relation to your spec. For that, I apologize.

Quote:
According to the game producers you have a chance for redemption and light sidedness in the game at some point.
If in most games, you HAVE to be LS, then it's only fair to have a game you HAVE to be DS.

Seriously thinking of not buying TFU because of this 'feature'. Then again, I got Psi-Ops, so I don't really need TFU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,