View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #18
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
""Latch, not that I don't appreciate your efforts, man, but this is got to be the toughest nuna I've ever had the misfortune to eat!"

"Hey, just be happy you can actually chew the damn thing, okay?" Latch shot back, grinning a stupid grin of his own. The nuna was pretty damn tough. Still, at least it was edible.

"Hey! Maybe we can find a nice Alderaanian waitress on station that's sick of her job and seeks adventure."

"Somehow, I don't think you can convince Alec to bring aboard yet another woman, with your track record," Latch chided his friend lightly. "Though by some miracle we do have three on the ship currently. Albeit, one's an absolute nutter..." Latch rolled his eyes at the thought of Raelyn and her oddities. "And the other's a Mistryl and could probably snap your neck into five pieces if you thought nasty thoughts about her." He chuckled, then leaned towards Jyot, a conspiratorial look in his face. "Lucky for you, our third lady doesn't seem to be put off by your lecherous ways, for whatever reason."

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,