View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 08:41 AM   #49
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Master Onuu sat on a bench, his smile was small, but full of warmth as little younglings clambered around him, trying their best to catch his eye and grab his attention.

"Masta On', Masta On', looky here, looky, looky!" Said one overly excited Twi-Lek child, as he attempted to balance on a window ledge, which was fortunately low to the ground, which meant Onuu had little worry about the young one hurting himself.

"That's good little one," Onuu praised the child, who smiled the biggest smile he could, as he was proud of the Master's praise. "Okay everyone, time to show Ol' Master On' how much you've improved since he was gone," he said to them.

They squeeled with excitement at this opportunity to impress the Master, though in most cases they wouldn't have liked to do such a thing, Master Onuu, or Masta On' as the little ones had dubbed him, was one of the few people they enjoyed practicing and training with, as he made everything fun for them.

Onuu smiled to himself, and chuckled as the younglings shuffled around aimlessly trying to figure out their positions. But his smile faded as his thoughts ventured elsewhere. He was thinking of the meeting, had he really done the right thing? And was his uncle really gone? If so, why did he have to go? Onuu was very sad, and very weary. Onuu leaned back and gave a sigh, aimlessly fiddling with the folds of his auburn robes with crimson trim, which he had changed into before going to see the youngling, as blood soaked garments were not the best thing to speak to younglings in.

"Masta On'? Masta On'!" One of the younglings shouted, snapping Onuu from his trance. Onuu stared at the half-hazard formation of younglings as they stood with their little practice sabers, and their blinder helmets. Onuu laughed, "okay kids, let me help you there."

Master Onuu got up from the bench, and walked over to the children, and began herding them around into their proper places. 'I wonder if my Aunt will come and see me? She should after all that ruckuss in the Council Chamber,' he thought to himself as he ushered the young ones around.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,