View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #6
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Valim sat at the far corner of the room, his drawing datapad in hand, he sat drawing the room from his point-of-view, his fellow padawans included. He had just been finishing up the final sketch details and moving on to the coloring, when their Master and Teacher entered into their humble, if not a bit homely, abode.

"Where's Farran?" He heard Kip ask.

"Welcome back, Master'......'I'm sorry, Master, he must have snuck out earlier on when we were studying. Probably wiped our memories just a bit so we wouldn't notice." Valim heard fellow Padawan Rayne say.

He thought this over for a moment, wiping a Zelosian mind was a bit difficult, they were plant based humanoids, not animal based. But then again, Farran had the experience of years and kinship on his side, spending ten years with his fellow padawans would allow him knowledge of each one, and unfortunately, how their minds worked. But in either case, Valim hadn't noticed, or cared to notice Farran's departure.

"About two to three hours ago roughly," he heard another of his fellow Padawans, Zivon, say.

Valim got up from the corner he was in, leaving his drawing datapad there, he walked up next to Rayne. He was clutching an egg-shaped canister to his bosum [sp?] like a child holds a beloved teddy bear or blanket. Valim also responded, "he is to get us captured, or...killed. One day." This seemed harsh for the kind Zelosian to say, but it was a phrase he had said before, so it was nothing new.

"Kip, should we do what...?" Valim asked, his wording was wrong, Valim paused at this, and after a moment of thought. "Uh, what, should we do...Kip? Yes, that is right," He said properly this time, though rather hesitantly. Valim had a tough time collecting his words at times, his mind often jumbled phrases, but it was seldom, usually in moments of surprise, excitement, or confusion, though other emotions and feelings could set it off.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,