View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #54
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((This shall not die!!!....Because of me. ))

Onuu smiled at his aunt. "Sit," he stated, motioning to the bench. Onuu looked to the younglings, who waited patiently for his instruction. "Continue young ones, I can multitask," he said kindly.

"Pardon me, Mistress and Master Onnu," a young woman, his aunt's apprentice he recalled called out. "But I wish to hear of the Sith."

"There is no fault in your request child, come, sit on my other side," he said, motioning to his left, to the only empty space left on the bench. Onuu squeezed his shoulders together, looking rather sheepish, he was worried he would knock either his aunt or her apprentice off the bench with his broad shoulders.

"Now, onto the..." Onuu was cut short again as a tiny trandoshian child approached him, sucking it's thumb, it held it's free hand out, indicating he wanted to be picked up. "Oh, you want on the bench too? Well, seeing as you're too young to use the practice sabers, I guess you can. Come here," he said, reaching down and lifting the child onto his lap.

Onuu paused, he had a humorous look of confusion on his face, which many of the other younglings giggled at, as some peeked out from under their blinder helmets. "Where was I?" He asked rather sincerely, he had almost forgotten what he was about to say. The young trandoshan child lightly smacked his cheek with his tiny hand, and made a strange sign with his fingers.

"Ah yes, the Sith. Thank you Gelissh," he told the young child.

Onuu suddenly got a very stern look on his face. "The Sith....are, at best, strong. How strong, I can not rightly guess. They are growing, becoming bold. So-much-so, that they are sending some of their more skilled members to, 'infiltrate,' the Jedi Order."

Onuu sighed, looking at his aunt in a grieved manner. "The dark side is growing; it is clouding our vision in the force, and cluttering our thoughts. Even now it grows in the back of our minds, knawing [sp?] at our thoughts, making our judgement foggy. We have demonstrated this by our lack of confidence in the Grandmaster's final decision, and our total immoral shunning of the Force's will."

Onuu paused yet again, looking at the younglings as they practiced. "Our order stands on a razor's edge, I feel it, though even I am uncertain because of how the dark side clouds the force. We must be extremely careful. Be cautious my aunt," Onuu finished with a grim look set in his face. Onuu heard a noise below him, and looking down he noticed Gelissh asleep in his lap. This softened Onuu's features, and he smiled, "for the young's sake, we must be cautious." He whispered to the two beside him.

Onuu looked up at his aunt, holding out a small pyramid shaped object. "I've recorded everything in full detail on this. Look at it when you have time," Onuu told her.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 02-13-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,