View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #46
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Jaiera breathed a weary sigh. "Always so... scientific aren't you?" she observed of Pallax. Turning to Ishi, she added, "But she's right as ever..." Turning an inquisitive eye toward Dianne, she asked, "So what are these... 'hotties'?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"He's still on the phone!" Kayla exclaimed, exasperated. Logan growled.

"They've sped up again," he pointed out. "They'll be there within twenty minutes. Even my superiors are telling me to get in touch with them. What about Dianne?"

"I never bothered to get her number," Kayla muttered. "Shame on me, I know. I wasn't thinking... oh, get off the phone!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mom!" Matt protested. "I'm old enough now you shouldn't be asking stuff like that. Look... I... Mom? Mom, you're not listening... I'm hanging up now... didn't hear me, did you? ... I got someone pregnant... oh, so that you'll listen to? ... Mom... no, Mom... ugh..." He ended the call. Immediately, his phone rang again.

"Mom, for the last time..." he began.

"It's Kayla," his cousin cut him off. "Get the Jabrics out of there five minutes ago. Trackers, collision course, less than... five minutes."

Matt dropped his phone in shock.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,