Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RakataDark
"Are you a Jedi?" He asked the male.
Anakin nodded. "Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker."

At that moment, he heard a familiar voice.

"You!" Called a familiar voice voice from behind Anakin. Turning around would reveal a filth covered Obi-Wan Kenobi, however he wasn't what Anakin remember his master to be. He looked several years older and was very stressed. His stubble had grown into a short beard which, much like his robes, had sand and dirt woven into. The mere sight of his old Apprentice had Obi Wan reciting the Jedi code inside his head with the hopes it would hold back the hatred he'd developed for his former pupil. Getting into the life style of a desert hermit had been tough on old Obi Wan and he was constantly struggling with his emotions.

"How do you look like you do?" Obi Wan asked raising his lightsaber "I watched you burn by the flames of Mustafar!"

Anakin turned, his eyes lighting up. "Master!" he exclaimed. "You had me worried... not answering my hails and all." He frowned. "Where did you crash?"

That's when the differences between this Obi-Wan and the one he'd been flying beside just ten minutes ago really sank in. As Obi-Wan raised his lightsaber, looking more ready to chop Anakin in half than to embrace him, Anakin took a step backward, his hand going to his own saber.

"Obi-Wan?" he asked hesitantly. "What's wrong?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,