Got home after work and after running some errands, and found myself too tired to go back out and shop for TV sets.
Oh well... this weekend should be early enough. Wouldn't have set it up tonight anyway.
Work was slow and easy today. Tomorrow won't be. 60 + person orchestra. EVERYTHING miked. No way it's going to fit comfortably.
If it happens, that is. Several inches of snow by evening commute time. If it's bad enough, I imagine they'll have no choice but to postpone or cancel.
Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)