View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #22
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I'm glad to meet you, Mandalorian Fett," said Tysyacha with a wry "come hither" grin, "and thank you for the compliments. As for being young, I'm approaching forty-two, though with the latest medical technology I only look half-that. Beware the maalras, sir--a kitten is dangerous, and she fights, but the cougars fight harder."

After a brief pause, she continued, "I second that motion to scope out the area and see if anyone else knows what's going on." She, Boba Fett, Anakin, Obi-Wan and--Revan?--turned to leave the concrete courtyard and explore their surreal, strange surroundings. None of the passers-by they encountered seemed to think there was anything amiss, but a sign on a nearby transparisteel glowpost drew her attention:

GALACTIC SENATE MEETING TODAY
1400 HOURS, SENATE ROTUNDA, CORUSCANT
ALL MEMBERS REQUIRED TO BE IN ATTENDANCE

"Hmm," said Tysyacha. "If there's a Galactic Senate gathering, maybe the Senators know or at least have noticed that something is seriously wrong within the Force. I mean, many of them are Jedi, and I'd be surprised if they were as oblivious to this--phenomenon--as these average sentients on the street. I say we sneak into the meeting. Is anyone else besides me very proficient at Stealth? I have a spare Generator in my pack for emergencies."
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,