Thread: The Verpax
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 08:46 AM   #16
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Vash stood silently listening to the Sovonian, and then suddenly, as he was speaking about 'Young Sovonians' large Arachnids sprung up from the sand.

Vash simply looked around as the creatures charged everyone. He simply dropped the large cross shaped cloth wrapped weapon off of his back, which was held together by belts and buckle-straps. It hit the ground with a muffled thud, Vash put his hand on the top of it, the large device sinking into the sand a bit.

A menacing hissing shriek came from one of the enormous spider-like creatures as it had finally noticed him, and came charging at him. With amazing calm, Vash lifted his hand to his hip, pulling out a large, silver handgun, and with deft precision, he blew the creature's front two legs from under it.

It was Vash's idealistic belief that no one deserved to take the life of another living being, sentient or not, blood thirsty, or not.

Vash looked over at another of the large 'bugs' as it wheeled itself around in front of it's injured comrade, who lay on the ground shrieking and hissing at him, making desperate attempts to get up and disembowel him. The other one was staying away from Vash at the moment, standing ominously over the other while it struggled to get up.

'They've got strong kinship for simple minded creatures,' Vash thought to himself, looking around as the other combatants were dispatching their foes without mercy.

'In a normal situation I'm sure these things wouldn't think twice about trampling the other one, but their numbers are too small, and growing smaller. They're rather smart, despite what these other people may think,' Vash continued to think to himself, observing the merciless combat of the other people.

He was a very 'philosophical, and idealogical' person, believing that you should save both the butterfly, and the spider. But looking at the others around him, he wasn't too sure who the butterflies were, and who the spiders were.

Vash turned and saw the injured Arachnid stand up, only, it wasn't using it's legs, it was using it's front 'pointy-things.' And with a clumsy stride it charged him, the other one that had been watching over it also doing so. Vash simply lifted his gun once more, firing off his remaining rounds, all four.

In the end each one lay on the ground hissing, and scuffling around angrily. The already injured one had gotten one of it's 'pointy-things' shot clean off, preventing it from moving further, or at the least, not very fast. The second one had two of it's legs shot, and one of it's 'pointy-things' shot, but not off, like the other's. If humans could survive having their appendages shot, then so could these gigantic bugs.

Vash simply opened his empty gun, the bullet-less shells flying out of the chambers, and with a single fluid motion he took out a round reloader clip, placing the new bullets in the gun, and the replacing the clip, and closing the gun, and with a fancy twirl he holstered his gun.

Vash took out his yellow sunglasses and put them on, and leaned on his Cross Punisher, waiting for the fighting to cease. And surprisingly, he had been one of the few to remain in the same spot he had been standing in, since the beginning of this whole endeavor. Vash still heard the Arachnids hissing and scuffling around, but after awhile they grew quiet, and glancing over Vash saw that they were quite still, but with close inspection he saw that alert life was still in their strange alien eyes.

"Good boys, you two stay still now, you don't want the others slaughtering you too," he spoke out to the creatures, the only response was a low growling hiss from one, and what Vash could only make out as a kind of bark from the other, and then they were silent again. Vash simply smiled and waited.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-03-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,