View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 10:18 AM   #14
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Valim was ready to leave the day they moved in, he had no belongings other than the canister he clutched at the moment, his electro goggles, and his drawing datapad, not to mention his lightsabers, which were meticulously hidden somewhere on his person at all times. He had no extra clothes, and no need to wash the ones he wore, because he was different than humans, he didn't sweat or stink, though he did produce nice fragrances and aromas at times, similar to flower scents; because he never went outside for more than for gardening or catching a fresh breath of air, he hardly got his clothes dirty either.

On the occasion he had to wash his clothes he usually borrowed some spare clothes from the other males in the group, mostly Zivon, because of their similar heights.

Valim strode back over to the corner he had been in, and picked up his drawing datapad, putting it in a large pouch on his belt, and then turning to observe the others as they packed up, because the simple fact was, was he was done.

Clutching his canister, Valim decided to 'feed' his pet, he opened the canister by pressing a button on the top. The canister's contents were strange, a plant, which had a hybrid appearance of a bonsai tree, a venus fly trap, a rose, and a leech vine. Valim smiled at the plant and stroked it with his fingure, the plant literally quivered at this, Valim took a liquid filled bead out of a pouch and put it in the soil at the plant's base, and then closed the canister.

Valim noticed Farran and Kip come out of Kip's bedroom, and Calinn approach them. Valim did likewise, walking up to his two fellow Padawans, and Master, staring at them with wide, curious, and quite innocent eyes. "Will we be going now?" Valim asked with a smile, his phrase and question spoken with normal wording now, as he wasn't feeling any strong emotions.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-10-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,