View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
This is not a world affairs site but many of what is posted in the database are from researchers from around the world studying different events. The site I am referring to is the database known as EBSCOhost Academic Search Premier. Inside this database are journal articles written in well reputed journals that range from social science, communication to natural sciences. It is fairly easy to use and allows you to narrow your scope if you need to get specific.
It is usually available through university libraries and online. It is free if you can acess it through your university or school. It is very good about journal articles since I have found some from the 70's. Most articles are available in full text pdf format for easy save and printing. I stongly encourage this and Encyclopedia Britannica Online rather than wikipedia since the information is verified and correct. Hell you get an article straight from the researcher.
Link: http://www.ebscohost.com

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,