View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
Jove
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliche
I'm playing on a PC and have cross-referenced guides by IUG13, LeMelass and Syonyx.
(IUG13 is the only one I could find which states it was based on the PC version) The guides all seem pretty similar when it comes to location, but use different numbering systems. Here's my problem figments:

The Race: Page 2, bottom row, 4th across - a star halfway through the course near a booster. #46, rank 1.
It seems to be the same on the PS2. The Race - 2-4-4.

From Syonyx Figment Guide (which is for the PS2. I misstated previously.)

2 (Page) Appearance: Star
4 (Row) Colour (field): Light blue
Colour (grid): Bright pink
4 (Column) Figment Points: 1
Location: At around 75% of the way to the finish line, before the speed gate under the second raised yellow ramp.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 (Page) Appearance: Star
4 (Row) Colour (field): Light green
Colour (grid): Lime green
5 (Column) Figment Points: 1
Location: On the ground below the second raised yellow ramp, between the giant platform shoe and the speed gate on the left side.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2-4-5 is right before 2-4-4. Use its location description to help zero in. Under the second (continuous) ramp, after the platform shoe and before the speed gate.

The speed gate is on the left hand side, under the second raised yellow ramp as Syonyx says. Blue star 2-4-4 is between the two full speed gate symbols on the ground leading up to the speed gate. The figment is slightly offset to the left (higher ground).

The figment is tough to see from the first speed gate symbol. So if you can't spot it, stand Raz on the speed gate symbol just before the speed gate and look back. Use first person view as that gives a sharper image. Look back and a little to the right of the previous speed gate symbol.

Quote:
I'm playing on a PC and have cross-referenced guides by IUG13, LeMelass and Syonyx.
(IUG13 is the only one I could find which states it was based on the PC version) The guides all seem pretty similar when it comes to location, but use different numbering systems. Here's my problem figments:

The Race: Page 4, 2nd row, 4th across - go-go girl near one of the giant shoes.
#81, rank 1.
I make that as #82. 3 pages @ 24 ea = 72
1 row @ 6 ea = 6
--

78 + 4 = 82.

That's a green cyclops girl inside the first raised ramp. A ways after the first boost inside the ramp. I have Raz standing there now.

Quote:

Milkman Conspiracy: Page 4, 1st row, 5th across - apparently an antenna atop a house after the first leap to a new street. One guide calls this figment #77.
Just got this one. Jump left from the first telephone repairman. Second house on the left from there. The figment's in plain sight on the top of the highest part of the roof.

There's a car in the driveway, a chimney, and one tree in the backyard. No fireplace inside. Just to be sure we're all looking in the same place.

There's another TV antenna figment hidden under a low eave in the side yard behind the fence, on the opposite side from the driveway, as Toliver talked about. You probably want to check there.
Jove is offline   you may: quote & reply,