View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 09:38 AM   #17
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
((Finished my characters Tepe, check them out, see if they're okay by your standards, I'll change anything that needs it.))

"Take it!" A lilting, almost unnaturally pleasant, voice said aloud, an overly obvious tinge of urgency and haste present.

"No, I need to gain favor with the city's people, not lose it!" Came a voice almost the exact opposite of the other, very deep, and with a sort of gravely type of sound to it.

"But you can hide it, so if they catch me I won't be found with it on my person, that way they can't put the blame on me," the first voice responded.

"I don't care, you shouldn't have stolen it in the first place!" Was the not-too-pleased retort. The current speaker, the unpleasantly voiced one, flailed his arms up in exasperation at the worried, and quite antsy, figure in front of him. "How'd you even get ahold of something like that anyways? And why a ring? Why an engagement one, for that matter!?"

"Do you see this crystal!? Do you!!? I tell you it's a binding crystal, the thing's huge! And I want to free whoever's inside," the now excited red-haired male said. By all appearances he looked like an elf, though taller than the average elf, and to most, a lot better built, he still retained the same appeal and natural grace granted to elves, but he had key differences that seperated him from most elves. Such would be, his hair, both the appearance, texture, and color were unlike that of elves. His mannerisms were definately different, and his air, or appeal, as mentioned earlier, was very flamboyant, mischievous, and playful, like the air you would see when around pixies and nymphs. Which he was, actually.

Other said differences included his scent, which would remind you of the sweet fragrance of grass after it had rained, or the earthy smell of trees. But his eyes said everything, they were large, and almond shaped, full of mirth, and had the appearance of orbs made of autumn leaves.

The other figure was much easier to tell apart from other people, as he looked to be a half human, half snake, actually, he was, he was of the well known evil race of beings known as Yuan-Ti. It appeared he had no mouth, that was untrue, it was only covered by a retracting film of skin, which when pulled back showed a lipless mouth full of needle sharp teeth and two long, venomous fangs.

"I don't care what it looks like, I don't..." But he was cut short as someone shouted out. "There he is!!! Get him!!"

The anxious red-headed fellow wasn't around long enough to see what happened next as he bolted down the street. "Get back here!" Were the words that chased after him.

'Where to go? Where to hide?' He asked himself as he ran. He caught sight of a sign on a building a street over. 'The inn! No one looks in the inn!' He exclaimed to himself, turning sharply and heading towards the building. It wasn't too long before he found himself bursting inside, looking around desperately for a crowded table, or bar stool between some patrons, but all he found was a nearly empty place, there were the serving girls, the barkeep, a couple sleeping drunks, two elves having a staring contest, and a couple active bar patrons here and there, but they were too spread apart from eachother, none of them were in any conglomerated groups, which was bad.

The best place the panicky guy could find to hide, was either with the elves, or between an odd looking fellow and what appeared to be a very big, bipedal lizard....with really scary claws!....And teeth.......Hard choice.

But he didn't have time to deliberate as the sound of shouts and clanking armor and the thud of boots on the stone streets (assuming here) was heard behind him, coming towards the inn. So he scrambled for the closest place he could get to.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,