View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #25
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Radek chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Ah, yes," he said with a grin. "And has someone learned an opinion of Dwarves from spending time with Elves?" Shaking his head, he laughed lightly. "Then again, I have no room to talk on that issue..." He glanced at the Dwarf and shook his head thoughtfully. Lowering his voice, he spoke only to Skarra. "Something doesn't feel right about this, though... the Dwarf has something he's desperately trying to conceal from those about to travel with him, though it shall be us he depends on to protect his secret..." He shook his head, frowning. "I don't like it, Skarra. I'm going... but I don't like it..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cia trailed the Bard and his new friend from some distance away. Eventually, she would slip closer, probably when the Bard found himself in a crowded area. Then, she would be there and gone in a flash, only to return his pouch to him without his being made aware of the fact that she had it. She didn't like to explain things, especially not after she'd made herself known as a Thief... and especially not concerning something she had not stolen.

So Cia followed the Bard through the alleys and back toward the North Gate. He had told her this would be his destination, and perhaps there would be a crowd there... easy to slip through and put the pouch back where it was supposed to be without being noticed. Yes, the North Gate would do.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?

Last edited by Writer; 03-27-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Stepped on BKK's toes :P
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,