View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 09:42 AM   #28
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"That went better than I hoped," the elf said with relief.

"I agree," Icarian said, his drunken accent gone.

"You should probably get out of town before sunrise. There's a merchant leaving from the north gates at sunset. I'm going with him and I suggest you hitch a ride as well, because it might be the only way you can get out of town before sunrise without drawing too much attention to yourself," the bard said taking his shield back.

"The name's Eldir, by the way. Some have given me the added name Eastwind Crow, but I don't encourage you use that," Eldir the elven bard introduced.

"I am pleased to call you what I want, and what I want I am pleased to call you; I am Icarian Uliea, a nymph by nature, I am a Dryad, a spirit of the trees, I come from the deep reaches of the Black Forest. I am eternally bound to my blade, though what that means, you will have to find out. I was once called Merdys, meaning stubborn in the common tongue, but I was given a name by the ancient races, and I inhereted my sirname from a former elven master, and keeper, may his soul rest easy," Icarian told the bard dramatically, giving a deep bow.

"I would gladdly leave the town by the North Gate, but I have a companion to worry about," he told Eldir. "But it would be a greater difficulty finding him, than him finding me, so if you would have it, I will follow you to the North Gate," Icarian told Eldir with a mirth filled smile. With that, Icarian tagged along with the elf, whether he wished for company or not; Icarian's head still wrapped in a cloth.

Now Icarian wasn't exceptionally perceptive, at least with his natural senses, basically saying, he was no elf, he had almost normal sight; better than human sight, but not like elven farsight, though he did have true sight, a vision granted only to nymphs, and other mysterious creatures of nature. It was nothing extrordinary. His hearing was, yet again, better than a human's, but not like an elf's. But Icarian had been trained as a scout, a form of a rogue, or, more or less, a thief, so he was well aware of his surroundings at all times, and while he was looking for guards, he noticed something else.

'Should I tell him?' He questioned himself, looking back over at Eldir as they went along. 'No, better get a good understanding of the situation before I go spouting my mouth off,' he concluded in thought.

"Tell me Master Crow, if I may call you that? Do you have any, relations? Maybe a wife, or child?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder once his questions were asked so he could catch another glimpse of what he had caught sight of.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 03-31-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,