View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #32
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Knight of Keno
However, her plan went sour when a ranger Centaur stepped in front of her and blocked her from walking over to Eldir to return the pouch.

"Only a thief walks with as light of a step as yours even on city streets. Are you following someone or going to join the group, for you may not pass if it is the first one" Skarra told Cia with a hand raised towards her signaling for a stop.

Cia's eyes narrowed. "I do not follow to steal, but to return." She held up the pouch. "But perhaps you might do the deed and save me the trouble of explaining how it came to me. It belongs to the Elven bard. He dropped it upon entering the city. It was picked up and discarded once, and I got it from the ground. The connection to the bard was made when he observed me in the tavern and came over for a chat. She extended the pouch to him.

"If you wish to block my path, then I will not complain," she finished. "But the pouch must be returned, so if you insist on keeping me from my goal, you must complete it yourself."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,