View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 01:25 AM   #4
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Well, here's the thing. You have to have a minimum of 5200 posts, and/or time-in-forum of no less than 39 months. After that, your application gets sent to the central nominating committee, currently made up of tk102, Rogue Nine, El Sitherino, and me. At that point it gets tabled until the next biennial meeting.
spoiler:
However, it can be fast-tracked by sending me a lot of chocolate, money, or visits from the Chippendale's dancers.
. Once discussed, it is decided what task you then must do, including, but not limited to, keeping an ice sculpture frozen in Arizona in July, building a cheese statue from Romano cheese, or swimming the English Channel in November. After you successfully pass these tests, then your application is sent to the forum owners, where they cast incantations upon the papers to divine your true intent. If they like you, they might keep you. If not, you're banned forever. Applying for staff is not to be taken lightly here with that kind of risk.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: