View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:45 AM   #72
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinny
If it was just this physical body that existed and the slaughter of innocents would be their final end then I concede to your point, but there is also the spiritual life that goes on after this
This is speculation. You have no evidence to support this.

Quote:
God looks not just at how to prolong and make these temporary shells as happy as possible.
Like so many of the other posts in this thread, this doesn't answer the question, rather provides a rationalization for why you don't feel the need to answer it.

Quote:
Obi-Wan let Vader strike him down so he could serve a greater purpose in a more powerful way :P.
Obi-Wan and Vader are fictional characters in a fantasy.

Quote:
As to the sources of Molech and Baal worshipers, these include the Bible and many others such as classical Greek and Roman texts, a quick wiki of Molech and Baal can confirm this.
I think you misunderstood my point. Your source is biased.

Suppose I kill my neighbor. While investigating the murder, the police come across my journal and take note of every perceived infraction that I documented within it. At some point, the officer might be tempted to say, "Gee, no wonder he killed his neighbor; that guy was a real ***hole!". That may or may not be true, but unfortunately he's basing his opinion on my interpretation of events alone.

Quote:
As to the overzealous Israelites, maybe, but they were also plain idiots and terrorists of peaceful communities.
Speculation is tricky indeed
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,